GPD XD - System Update Error Fix
Unfortunately, System Update has stopped
After installing a new Rom/Firmware sometimes you may get an error. This is a simple way to fix it.
For the sake of indexing and easier way to bring this tutorial up, I wrote it on its' own page.
- Go to Settings
- On the left menu find and tap on Apps under category Device.
- On the right side swipe left until you are in ALL
- Find and tap on System Update ( the blue one )
- Tap on Clear Data
- Exit back to Home Launcher
- Go into System Update ( blue one ) either through a shortcut on your Home Launcher ( if you have one ) or using App Drawer.
- Tap on Settings
- Untick all options to be safe.
- That should be it - Enjoy
- The information on Sectioneight.net is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions and downloads at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info on this site.
- Read and understand the related guides first before actually performing ANY instructions.